The Stutzman Family
Marlin, Christy, Payton (11) & Preston (6)
View IN CD-03 in a larger map
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I want to Thank You for re-electing me to represent the great people of Indiana’s 3rd Congressional District in the United States Congress. After a tough and hard fought campaign season, I’m honored to have this opportunity to serve. While we did not get the desired outcome in every race, it is now time to put the election behind us and do the work of the people. When I return to Washington, I will continue working to improve the economy, reduce the size of government, and maintain a strong military.
WANE TV: “Stutzman wins second full term” – Watch Video
News Sentinel: “Stutzman overwhelms Democratic challenger” – Read Article
Journal Gazette: “Stutzman ‘grateful’ for re-election” – Read Article
WISH TV: “Stutzman, Carson win re-election in Indiana” – Read Article
Today is the day we will take our country back and head in a new direction. Polls will stay open until 6:00 PM tonight but with the expected high turnout don’t wait. Be sure to encourage your friends and family to get out and vote too. Then join us and several other GOP supporters tonight at Ceruti’s in Fort Wayne as we watch the election results come in. It’s going to be an exciting evening and we look forward to sharing it with you.
Outstanding Hoosier Legislator
Indiana League names Congressmen Marlin Stutzman Outstanding Hoosier Legislator for 2012! “Stutzman has become a strong credit union supporter since joining Congress”
Tomorrow night (Oct 19) is the only debate for Indiana’s 3rd Congressional Race. We need all Marlin supporters to come and come big. Please invite as many friends as you can and let’s pack the auditorium. Doors open at 6:00 PM and no one will be admitted after 6:50 PM, so it is very important you are there early!! We recommend getting in line before the doors open. The debate will last from 7PM – 8PM, at the Rhinehart Music Center at IPFW.
View Stutzman Congressional Debate in a larger map
*WFWA PBS 39, will televise the debate live.
We Deserve A Strong America
“Why are they spending all our money? We deserve America.” – That question was asked by Marlin’s 6 year old son just a few days ago. He’s right, we deserve America. That’s why Marlin is fighting for relief for hard working taxpayers, a healthier economy, the sanctity of life, and a strong military. Marlin serves because he believes it’s not too late to give our children the America they deserve. If you agree, join with Marlin and help us give the next generation of Americans, the country they deserve! Please visit http://gomarlin.com/volunteer/ to help.
Share this video link with your friends: http://youtu.be/ASDpCxm7Qhc
Watch our new TV commercial: Let’s Fix It!
On the farm you learn there’s not time to fight about problems, you just need to fix them. America isn’t broken, Washington is. And there’s no time to argue & fight about them, we just need to fix the problems. That’s why Marlin Stutzman is taking bold steps to fix Washington because our families deserve a strong America.
Share this video link with your friends: http://youtu.be/ySQsU6eVkCY
Mike Huckabee endorses Marlin again
Earlier today, Mike Huckabee announced his endorsements for the 2012 General Election and once again Marlin earned his endorsement. He released the following statement:
“Huck PAC and I are proud to endorse Marlin Stutzman for reelection to Congress in Indiana’s 3rd Congressional District. Over the past couple of years I have been proud to support Marlin Stutzman because I know he is committed to restoring a strong America. While in Congress Marlin has worked tirelessly to cut spending, voted against every attempt to raise the debt limit, and is leading the charge to end direct payments to farmers. Hoosiers know that Marlin Stutzman will fight for them in Congress and I am proud to support his reelection again in 2012.”
To read his entire endorsement of Marlin, go here.
Walk with Marlin this Saturday at the DeKalb County Free Fall Fair Parade
Come support Marlin as he walks in the DeKalb County Free Fall Fair Parade! This is the final parade before the November election. Free shirts while supplies last.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Line up at 9:00 AM
Parade begins at 10:00
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 260-444-1427 for details!
(Parade Route: Starting on Main Street South of 19th Street. It will proceed North on Main Street then East on 10th Street to Union Street. Continue North on Union to 4th Street then West on 4th Street to Jackson Street. The parade will proceed South on Jackson Street to 13th Street and will disband by Eckhart Library.)
STUTZMAN REPLIES TO DEBATE QUESTIONS
For Immediate Release
September 11, 2012
Howe, IN – Congressman Marlin Stutzman released the following statement:
“First, I’d much rather have this discussion on a day other than 9/11, but since my opponent raised the issue on this day of national remembrance, I’ll respond.
The two debates our campaign has been approached about so far have not worked because of scheduling conflicts. We’ve not been approached about others.
I’m open to a debate that the members of the media would help facilitate, which we’ve mentioned to media outlets.”
- 2012 Spring Dinner
- A Father’s Day Message
- Check your polling place today
- Christmas On Broadway in Fort Wayne
- Christmas Reception at the Essenhaus
- Christy Stutzman to attend Volunteer Breakfast
- Congressman Mike Pence announces Road Team Bus Tour stop for Marlin
- Debate Night
- Debt Ceiling, Going Up?
- Decision Day is here. We need your vote today!
- Election Day
- Elkhart Truth endorses Marlin Stutzman for Indiana’s 3rd District
- Farmers to Congress on Spending Cuts: ‘We’ll go first’
- Free enterprise support for Stutzman keeps building with latest endorsement
- Governor Mike Huckabee mobilizes conservatives with Marlin
- Happy Constitution Day
- Happy Memorial Day
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Happy Veterans Day
- Help me fight Obamacare
- Hitting the airwaves with our latest ad, “They Bet Wrong.”
- It’s Marlin’s 36th Birthday
- Law Enforcement community “overwhelmingly voted to support” Marlin
- Marlin Stutzman earns Honorary Guardian of Seniors’ Rights Award
- Marlin Stutzman endorsed by the NRA as “a staunch defender of the Second Amendment freedoms”
- Marlin Stutzman Stumping for U.S. Rep Seat
- Marlin Stutzman, a proven record of standing with Hoosier veterans.
- Marlin’s 35th Birthday Event
- Marlin’s 36th Birthday Surprise
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas from the Stutzman Family
- Mike Huckabee endorses Marlin again
- Momentum is coming, time to act is now!
- National Right To Life announces endorsement of Stutzman
- Never Forget
- Outstanding Hoosier Legislator
- Small business advocate, Indiana Chamber of Commerce, endorses Marlin
- Small business champion, NFIB, endorses Marlin
- Stutzman added to the 1789 Project’s list of Constitutional defenders
- STUTZMAN APPLAUDS RYAN SELECTION AS ROMNEY’S VP
- Stutzman only candidate to stand against destructive ‘Cap and Trade’ legislation
- Stutzman only candidate willing to permanently end the “Death Tax”
- STUTZMAN REPLIES TO DEBATE QUESTIONS
- Stutzman statement on Sue Ellspermann for Lt. Governor
- Taxpayer advocate, Grover Norquist, endorses Marlin
- Tele-Townhall | August 2nd
- Thank you
- Thank you for your support!
- The ‘Farm’ Bill Is No Such Thing
- The Audacity of the Liberal Agenda
- U.S. Representative Marlin Stutzman Sworn In
- Walk with Marlin this Saturday at the DeKalb County Free Fall Fair Parade
- Watch our new TV commercial: Let’s Fix It!
- We Deserve A Strong America
- Welcome to our new online headquarters!